Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Here I go again!

You can thank Kathy for my posting again! All she has to do is threaten to kick me off her super cool blog list! Gets me everytime! Since I last blogged I gave up on the so called"easy" task of uploading pictures on here. I am working on it. Just tried to do a cool one one from our last session with Kathy and it wouldn't let me so, guess what...she gets to do it for me. And just to let you know she is shooting half of MO this weekend so it could be a while. So sorry I am so computer illiterate! I have had major issues with my camera, other people cameras that I thought would work with my USB cord and those cameras software that won't download to my computer because my hard drive is full! HUH? I have NO clue how to fix that. Those of you that are cracking up at my ignorance, feel free to email me with directions and I would LOVE to put some pictures on here! Seriously, how boring is a post with no pics? Wait, post? How about a WHOLE blog without pictures?B-O-R-R-I-N-G! I am just wondering how long it will take for people to actually start checking this again. If you do you should leave me a comment. It just might motivate me to blog more than once every six months. I'm headed to dinner with a friend tonight, work late tomorrow night, dance Thurs, MVC Rodeo Fri, Averi 5th B-day Luau Sat, Mandi shower Sat evening, wedding shower and Aub's 8th B-day party on Sun SO! 'Till next week! :)

2 comments:

Alysen said...

You are back! Don't worry.....we are in the same boat as you. Something is wrong with our laptop and we can't access the internet. We have to use our old really slow computer and I've never uploaded pics onto that before. You may just need to either delete some things off the hard drive or get a new one? I have NO idea how to do it though.....have a friend who knows computers really well do it....that's what we are doing for our issue! Sound like you are crazy busy this week.....I hope you survive everything! Good luck.

The Bolling's said...

Erica seriously...would you like me to clean your hard drive? I think that came out wrong but I thought it was too funny to erase!! For some reason I checked your blog tonight and you posted, good for you!! Guess that means I better get on it! Can't wait for our crazy weekend!