Sunday, September 21, 2008

I need a dress!

Hey! Hope everyone had a good week! We have had a busy but good one. We bought a rental house! Not sure what we got ourselves into but we'll hope for the best! Averi has a sinus infection and an ear infection but is taking her medicine like a champ! She even has nose spray and so far she likes it....she says it tickles...the little weirdo! I won't take that stuff! Will is getting eight teeth! Eight! At the same time! Bucky has spent the entire day trying to fix whatever it is that is causing our basement to get wet. I sure hope he figures it out soon! I made an appointment with Dry Basement and am secretly hoping he'll just have them do it. They guarantee it for life. Sounds like a no brainer to me but I'm sure it will be WAY more expensive than all of his ideas.
Anyway our friends Jeff and Erica got married yesterday and it was SO beautiful. I hadn't been to a reception at Marshall's new civic center. It was so nice! I'm really excited that we have a new place for events like that. Next weekend our friends Kyle and Colby are getting married in Hermann. I'm so excited for them! On that note, I need a dress ASAP! I never shop online but really do not have time to get to the city to find something. If you know of any cool places online please let me know. Bucky does have to go to Columbia to get his tux one day before Fri. but I'm super busy at work and probably can't go with him. Maybe I should just ask him to go pick something! Ha! No telling what he would come home with! He is a great shopper, especially when it comes to shoes and jewelry...but...not sure about a dress......Have a great night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have that other one I bought to wear on new year's eve last year. It's blackish-grey with the big square stones. I was LOTS skinnier then....it might work! Let me know, I'll let you borrow it if ya want! :-)

Alysen said...

If you want to find a cute and cheap dress (just have to pay a little bit extra for expedite shipping copy and paste this link http://www.forever21.com/category.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=dress&Page=all
If it doesn't work then you can go to forever21.com and find it. Or you can try Charlotte Rouse too.......just some ideas for dresses at good prices. Good luck!

Unknown said...

I hope the dress thing worked out for you. Bout time you got back into blogging! Missed ya!