Sunday, October 5, 2008





Sorry about the sideways pics. I couldn't edit them because it said the file was damaged...Whatever...My computer is always telling me crap that I don't understand...At least I got them on here! :) Congrats Colby and Kyle! We made it through the super busy wedding weekend and had a great time! We were not late for anything! We didn't forget anything! The kids were angels, except for a little dispute with Averi about "her fashion". Oh, thanks for the help with the dress thing! Linsey let me borrow a couple and that was a BIG stress reliever. We stopped in Columbia and shopped a little on the way but there would have been no way I could have found something in that short time with both of my little helpers! We had Bucky drop us off at the mall while he went downtown to pick up his tux. We agreed on a time to meet and.......i left my phone in the car.......and I didn't wear a watch......so, we were like an hour late to meet him. Oops! He was a little late too. He had to wait for a parade! Ha! I thought it was a little funny that I was even more late then that but needless to say he was not amused! Averi and Will looked super cute for the wedding. Averi got her first updo and thought she was hot stuff! By the end of the night Will was passed out on my shoulder, she was requesting "Miley" and Bucky had to drag her off the dance floor! We all had so much fun! Did I mention that everything was BEAUTIFUL?!?!

1 comment:

Alysen said...

Averi seems SO funny by the way you talk about her! Is she a little teenager? I'm glad you found a dress.....and a free one! That's always better!