Friday, October 17, 2008

.....bored!.....

I feel like I'm in the twilight zone......Isn't it time for Bucky to come home yet? Now, I KNOW me being as busy as I am has very little to do with Bucky. (He's pretty self-sufficient!) But, I seem to have had way more free time since he's been gone.....wierd......Like today, I'm off early....that NEVER happens! My laundry it still done! What? I'm sure some of my free time has to do with having "kid food" for dinner and eating off paper plates. Try it! It totally cuts kitchen time in half! Last night we had dinner and baths finished in time to watch Grey's and E.R. and I didn't even have to rewind it! Not sure that has ever happened. I think maybe when he's home I subconsciously wait to do things because I think he's going to do them........and wait.....and No, I'm kidding! I sometimes get that Momzilla thing and think that it's not right unless I do it myself so it's really not his fault. I always tell him "I've got it!" and he believes me! :) What a lucky guy! Sorry if you're tired of hearing about Bucky. I guess I really miss him when I have a free second and I try to blog if I get time so....you guessed it! You get to hear me whine! But only for about 5 more days!
On a more exciting note, Averi is going to spend the night with her cousin Kolby tonight. Kolby is 3 and has a friend with Down Syndrome. Tomorrow they are going to do the buddy walk at Arrowhead to help support. I signed us all up to go but I didn't realize my dates overlapped and I have a wedding to do tomorrow so I'm meeting Amber in Higginsville so Averi won't have to miss out on the fun. Just her Momma! This will be the first time she has stayed the night with anyone but my mom! I hope she doesn't give them a hard time. They live in Independence so there will be no going to get her at 3am! Saturday, when I'm finished with the wedding hair, I'll meet Amber again to pick her up and she has a birthday/costume/hayride party to go to. My little social butterfly is going to be exhausted! She had been having some meltdowns at night and crying for her daddy. :( (drama!) So I thought if I just keep her busy until she passes out....Oh, by the way, she is going to be a "sparkle fairy". Have you ever seen one of those? ME NEITHER! So when I pick her up in an hour or so we are headed to Wal-Mart so she can get everything she thinks she needs to make herself a sparkle fairy. It should be fun! Thank goodness Will isn't old enough to get a say in what he is! I think he's going to be a dog, because he's in L-O-V-E with dogs and talks about them constantly or a monster because he can say "RRRRAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!" and thinks it's hilarious! But, I haven't found either costume yet so, we'll see! Hope everyone is having a great day! I'm off to meet the vet. Fuente has a sore foot from the trail ride......

No comments: