Monday, October 20, 2008

Stalker

Good Afternoon! I just used my spy skills and found a phone number to the outpost where Bucky is hunting. I called inquiring about a seven day hunt and asked if at the end of the hunt they fly out in the morning or evening. I have had my phone in my pocket most of the day (except the two times Kathy called and I missed it!) because I keep thinking Bucky is going to call. I am driving myself crazy trying to calculate WHEN they will be here so I got creative. :) The man on the phone asked where I was calling from and I spilled my guts! I told him actually I have family hunting there now and I was just wondering when they would fly out. He was SO awesome! He introduced himself, Kevin, asked my name, asked if Frank was my dad....ummm...no...I explained that Bucky is my husband. He went on to tell me that they had to wait a day to fly out so they will be hunting an extra day (thank goodness I called, I would have been a nervous wreck!) and will be out my noon tomorrow to start their 24 hour road trip! He told me that 3 out of 4 Moose tags were filled, Reve got the biggest one and no one got a bear yet, maybe tonight.....Such a nice guy! AND he didn't even care that I'm stalker! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I just happened to check your blog and am proud of the upkeep :)

Julie