Thursday, December 25, 2008

Shiny!

Ladies and gentleman I am blogging from my brand new, so pretty I am scared to touch it, very own laptop! I guess my awesome husband was actually listening to my whining about our computer being crappy and he must have felt sorry for me because he got me a new one! THANK YOU BUCKY!!! It is very shiny and fast and has lots of memory. Do you know what this means? It will actually let me download pictures!!! Yes, it has that much memory!! I don't really have that much time tonight but I plan to get this thing figured out tomorrow so stay posted! I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas! We really enjoyed our day together and we get to spend the whole day together tomorrow too! No where we have to be, just hang out! Right after some much needed sleep! Night!

No comments: