Saturday, January 3, 2009

Yankee Doodle!







Just kidding! It's just Yankee! Averi gets mad when I call him that! I know I should wait until I have a picture of him with his "official" owner for his debut on the blog but I can't wait anymore! Actually I am just SO excited to have finally taken and transferred some pictures that I had to share! Averi went to the movies with my mom today and Will and I got our boots on and helped Papa pull cockaburs (is that how you spell that?) out of the pasture. They really mess up Vita Blue's hair! But don't worry we didn't do all that work without a little horse cuddlin'! Will actually likes him a lot! In the first pic he is trying to kiss him! He's such a lover! HA! And a stinker! AND, I guess I have to admit the kids aren't the ONLY ones who have fallen in love with the skinny, wormy, little thing! He has came a VERY long way since the night we brought him home and besides, he's cute! Speaking of bony ponies, you should check out this website. www.bonyponyranch.com It's not redneck, I promise! It's a no-profit ranch in Malibu that helps underprivileged kids. It's pretty neat and lots of celebrities go! What a great idea! You think Marshall needs one of those?.....?....?



No comments: