Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Meg!

Happy Happy Birthday Maegan!!!
"Meg" is my FUN LOVING, very care free, really good friend, fellow stylist who has been with me since the day High Maintenance opened!!!
One of my favorite stories Maegan tells is about the day I went to her school to introduce myself and tell them about the salon opening. She says I "came in there dressed like a city girl, thinkin' I was somethin'"! THAT cracks me up! Anyway, I guess she was talking about me the whole time saying how no one 's going to call me, well not her, for sure! .....She was the first to call! She claims she just did that so no one would get her job! We met at Mazzio's for her interview, she did a model, I hired her and I've loved her ever since! Since then we have outgrown our first location, eaten a lot of Mexican food, (not to mention Chinese and pizza), went on a cruise, had children, done A LOT of awesome hair and among other things, laughed our butts off! Thanks Maegan! I hope you have the best birthday ever and you know if you would have worked to day I WOULD have made you cupcakes!

No comments: