Friday, January 30, 2009

Your gonna Pee your Pants!

Okay, for the sake of laughter, I will share this deep, dark secret of mine. Since my pregnancy with Will, I have had this ugly redish, bruiseish, what may possibly be a varicose vein, someday, on my leg. Yuck! I know, sorry! But it's almost behind my knee so it could be worse. Anyway, when I'm on my feet a lot (haha) it hurts and swells and you get the idea! I guess I complain about it more than I thought. Or it could be that my five year old is just that observant....She got a rug burn on her calf the other night and, of course, was devastated! She came sprinting into the room screaming, "Mom, MOM! Look at this!"

Me: What is it?

Her: THIS!!!!

(She showed the rug burn)

Me: It looks like a ru....

Her: (interupting me) OOOOHHHHH MAN! Surely I'm not PREGNANT!

3 comments:

CountryDiva Danielle said...

I love it!! I needed a great laugh today, thankyou!! Let me know when you get your BPR tank, I want a pic!

Alysen said...

She keeps getting funnier and funnier. Too cute!!

Megan said...

Oh no! That is so funny.