Thursday, January 29, 2009

NEED vs. WANT

I NEED a camera!! I was using the camera on my iphone (which wasn't doing my kids justice) but I traded it! That's right, much to Kathy's dismay....It was a little overrated for my needs SO, I now have a white Palm Centro that I am in L-O-V-E with. It has lime green buttons and that could be the coolest part! Anyway, I need help....I want the camera to take the photo WHEN I push the button NOT five or more seconds later. I don't care if it fits in my purse. I'm not that "techy" so it has to be pretty self explanatory and I don't have a million dollars to spend on one! Any suggestions? Wait, I have been through three Kodak easyshares (lost one, broke one and returned one) and one Sony cybershot (loved it but it broke easily). So, aside from those, any suggestions? That is definitely a need! How can I have an entertaining blog without good pictures?
I tried to check some out on ebay and all I could think about was boots! I REALLY want a new pair of boots. A fun pair that I won't ride in but will wear to work. Sooo, I couldn't help myself! I searched! After looking at hundreds of pairs I got a little bored and decided to check some blogs that I regularly check and guess what..........I clicked over to Haute Cowgirl and Holly had posted three different pair of boots that she found on ebay! It's a sign!

3 comments:

Bree said...

For a cheap decent quality camera, get a small canon. At the office we have an A470, which takes relatively good pictures and is easy to just point and shoot. Now, it is nothing compared to the equipment that Kathy McCloy rolls with, but it will get the job done fairly easy. It is also somewhat small, so it could travel well too.

Anonymous said...

come check out my camera. I love it. Kathy helped me pick it out. Its a cannon rebel something or other. I think it was about $750 or so. Well worth it.

Christy said...

Funny, I just blogged about my new boots that are SO pretty! Check'em out, but you are going to be jealous. (just warning you)