Sunday, January 25, 2009

Girls Day

















Averi and I enjoyed a much needed "girls day" earlier this week! We did a little shopping and a little hard work on our best mutual friend, Vita Blue. She is sassy, just like us, and likes to look cute, just like us! None of the three of us were impressed with her appearance due to those yucky cock-a-burs. SO, Averi got the tough job of feeding the princess carrots and I combed and combed and pricked my fingers and found my gloves and combed some more! A short two hours later...see above photo...."not a total Betty but a vast improvement"-Clueless...After that we took advantage of "Mom's day off" and visited High Maintenance for a massage! Backs only though! We had other very important things to get to! (See bottom photo) We had time for one last stop before we headed to pick up the wild brother and get home to shower before Daddy got home. He claims to be allergic to horses. Averi and I like to call it fear but either way he insists we shower immediately upon entering the "homestead"!






















































































1 comment:

Holly Lane said...

AWWW I want to join in on your next girls day!! I will even bring another horse with a snarly tail, since you are experts hair girls;)