Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bag Tag!

DUDE! The inside of my purse is like a trash can! Kari tagged me and she's gonna be SO grossed out! I can not believe that I am going to share with the public what is at the bottom of my HUGE bag. What can I say? I'm busy and my children and I like snacks! Anyway, Bucky keeps leaving the camera at work...you know, the "family" camera? the reason I don't "need" one? Because "WE" have one? That should also explain the lack of posts for the past couple of weeks. Sorry! I'll go get it from him tomorrow and share my CUTE goldish, silverish BIG Bag....and...whatever lurks below the zipper......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a little scared to hear what's in the bottom of that thing!!! If I were you I would grab some rubber gloves before diving in....can't wait!!!!!!!!! Love ya!