Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Girl Scouts Rock!

Guess what my whole family had for breakfast? Thin Mints! Yep! Thin Mints! Are you craving them yet? How about those yummy Carmel Delights? Peanut Butter sandwich and a glass of milk? OR Lemonades? My personal favorite! I ordered ALL of these but, back to the Lemonades. I LOVE shortbread, and Nancy's lemon cake! This is a perfect combination of both! They are so light and summery feeling and I don't feel guilty when I eat them because, hello? They are in the shape of a fruit!

For those of you who don't know about Nancy's lemon cake it is the best cake EVER! Mandi is my BFF and Nancy is my second Mom! (Mandi's Mom, thanks for sharing, Mandi! and Julie and Amy!) Anyway, I have gotten the privilege to eat dinner at Nancy's at least once a year since the sixth grade!........Mandi's BIRTHDAY! Which is coming up! She's older than me by the way! ;) Okay, let's be serious, I ate there every chance I got and still do!

I am off to share more t-shirt designs with the girls at High Maintenance, make some people beautiful and then I'm joining Curve's. .........There I said it, now maybe I'll go.....right after I finish this box of cookies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha you crack me up! I miss my momma's cookin' too!! And you have NO IDEA HOW BAD I WANT MY DARM LEMONADE GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!!!! :)

Julie