Thursday, April 2, 2009

Grown Up Lady!

In 58 minutes I will be THE ideal age! In my head anyway. You know the age you think you will "feel" like a grown up? Dream Guy? Check! Family? Check! House? Check! Career? Check! Check! A little more career than I bargained for and a little less children but I'm not finished yet, I hope, and I'm not one of those women (HA! I just called MYSELF that! Oh, I am SO 27!) who wants to be DONE by the time they're 30! Heck no! Not even close...Bucky is a little, okay a LOT, closer than I, actually!
Mandi will tell you I am funny when I'm sleepy, or at least I think I am! But, I think I'm getting too old to stay up this late when my girl has school tomorrow so I can't entertain you for long! However, I wanted to tell you that I truly HOPE that this will be my last blog without pictures! THAT may not be entirely true but this better be the last time I have the excuse of not having a CAMERA! Don't you all (all six of you?) agree with me? Thanks! Now I would tell you to email Bucky and bug him to get me one BUT, he doesn't check his email....SO, if you want to call and remind him, his number is 886-4141! HA! He would be very grateful for your help! Trust me! ;) Good Night!
P.S. I don't FEEL like a grown up and am pretty sure I never will! *sigh* It's quite nice!
P.P.S. Read Junie B. Jones to your kids if you don't already or to yourself if you don't have kids and you've never read them! HILARIOUS! I have to stop readign to wipe my tears. She. Cracks. Me. UP! Seriously, Good Night!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Im 31 and still waiting to feel like a grown up! Happy late b-day my friend. Sorry I didn't tell you yesterday! I didn't remember when you caught me off guard with my daily dose of Erica drama!