Saturday, November 22, 2008

Of coarse everyone thinks their kids are great but I think I might have the sweetest little girl ever. I am getting them ready to go get an old fashion photo taken...that, for the record, is NOT my style and my mom insisted on it AND I am 99% sure I won't purchase.....Anyway, I got my butt kicked at work today and am super tired. Will is tugging on my shirt as we speak because he can not handle me sitting, (anywhere) especially at the computer! I got online to check my email and my regular blogs. Congrats Alysen!!!! I thought I might sneak in five minutes of peace. Averi is bouncing off the walls because she gets to pick her own outfit for the pics! HA! She says she is picking something like Kathy would pick....Little does she know.....it is NOT going to be "her fashion!" That makes me laugh out loud!!!! So, I sat sown at the computer and nicely ask her to please calm down for just a few minutes so I can read something. She said yes mam and stood there starring at me for about 30 seconds until she started climbing up my chair and put her head next to mine, never saying a word.......I let her sit there for a few minutes and finally started to ask her what she was doing. She stopped me and said, "SHHH! I can tell your thinking about something and I want to hear it!" :)

2 comments:

Alysen said...

Thanks for the shout out! I'm SO glad I'm done! Averi just keeps on getting funnier and funnier!

Unknown said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving...can't wait to see this picture...